Help With the Federal Recovery Rebate Program

image_pdfSave to pdf fileimage_printPrint

Nicole Kaeding is one of my go-to people on taxes. She just posted a thread on navigating the process of getting your $1200 (more or less) Recovery Rebate government check. Read carefully.


From @byHeatherLong SPREAD THE WORD: Treasury just launched a website where people who don’t normally file tax returns can enter their info to get the $1,200 check.

The website is here:

This is much easier that filing a tax return.

Enter your: Name, Address, SSN, etc

Share if you feel like it

About Tony Lima

Retired after teaching economics at California State Univ., East Bay (Hayward, CA). Ph.D., economics, Stanford. Also taught MBA finance at the California University of Management and Technology. Occasionally take on a consulting project if it's interesting. Other interests include wine and technology.